You need a trustworthy partner who understands your needs.
When you work with N Title, your job is easier. On every transaction, our REALTOR® partners enjoy:
- Superior communication
- Closing tracker updates available by text and/or email
- Knowledgeable and professional staff
- Personalized service tailored to suit the needs of you and your clients
- Timely title commitments
- Electronic Signing and Remote Online Notary (RON) closing capabilities (for cash transactions and when approved by associated lenders)
Contact us to learn more about how N Title can simplify your closings.
- Beware of Wire Fraud – How to Protect Yourself
- Wire Fraud Protection Plan: Stop. Call. Verify.
- Reduce Your Risk of Cyberfraud by Practicing Good Cyber Hygiene
- The ABCs of the Title Commitment
- Homeowners Insurance vs. Title Insurance
- Steps of the Closing Process from Contract to Keys
- Top 10 Things Realtors Should Know About the Closing Disclosure
- Top 10 Things Consumers Should Know About the Closing Process
- Moving Tips
- Home Buying Process
- Real Estate Dictionary
- The Importance of an Owner’s Title Policy
- Top 10 Things Consumers Should Know About the Closing
Title Insurance Calculator
The estimated fees quoted in this Rate Calculator are based upon information you have entered into this Internet-based system that incorporates Old Republic Title’s filed escrow and title rates (as applicable). Old Republic Title provides this Rate Calculator to customers as a courtesy and convenience to obtain estimates of the costs for the escrow and title services to be provided by Old Republic Title.
Frequently asked questions
What Is Title Insurance & How Does it Affect my Closing Costs?
Title insurance is an important part of any real estate transaction as it protects the ownership interests of the parties involved in buying a piece of property, whether it’s a home, commercial building, vacant lot or other type of real estate. Here’s how this affects closing costs.
Whether or not you’re working with a real estate agent, you’re a first-time homebuyer or if it’s not your first rodeo, we’ve got you covered. N Title will make the closing process easy and worry-free.
When you buy a home, you need peace of mind. You need to know the seller is the true owner of the property.
N Title is proud to say that we have the experience and know-how to exceed your expectations. Not only are we TRID compliant, we have adopted ALTA’s Best Practices and also provide assistance to out-of-state lenders unfamiliar with the nuances of closing Texas real estate transactions.
With fixed title insurance premium rates set by the state, your closing experience with N Title is what makes the difference. Our lenders receive:
Check out our Helpful Links for the Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio areas.