Are you selling a home or property? Whether you are listing your house for sale by owner or working with a real estate agent, we’ve got you covered. N Title will make the closing process easy and worry-free.
N Title will work with you to satisfy any ownership issues and liens to facilitate a clear transfer of title to your buyer at closing. We’ll gather all the necessary closing documentation to make the transaction as smooth as possible for you and your buyer.
With fixed title insurance premium rates set by the state, your closing experience with N Title is what makes the difference. Our sellers enjoy:
- Superior communication throughout the process
- Closing tracker updates available by text and/or email
- Knowledgeable and professional staff
- Electronic Signing and Remote Online Notary (RON) closing capabilities (for cash transactions and when approved by associated lenders)
You are eNTITLEd to an amazing home selling experience! Contact us to learn more about how N Title can provide you with peace of mind for your upcoming sale.
- Beware of Wire Fraud – How to Protect Yourself
- Wire Fraud Protection Plan: Stop. Call. Verify.
- Reduce Your Risk of Cyberfraud by Practicing Good Cyber Hygiene
- The ABCs of the Title Commitment
- Steps of the Closing Process from Contract to Keys
- Top 10 Things Consumers Should Know About the Closing Process
- Moving Tips
- Real Estate Dictionary
Are you refinancing a home or property? We’ve got you covered. N Title will make the closing process easy and worry-free.
N Title will work with you to satisfy any liens or title issues to facilitate your refinance transaction. We’ll work closely with your chosen lender to compile the necessary closing documentation and make the transaction as smooth as possible for you.
Whether or not you’re working with a real estate agent, you’re a first-time homebuyer or if it’s not your first rodeo, we’ve got you covered. N Title will make the closing process easy and worry-free.
When you buy a home, you need peace of mind. You need to know the seller is the true owner of the property. You must also ensure that no outstanding liens or issues exist that prevent you from obtaining clear title to your new home.